From: Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October-26-08 2:45 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: T5: Using with hibernate and Mysql

Em Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:31:49 -0300, James Sherwood
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

> The problem is, when I try to run it I get this error:
> Could not determine type for: java.util.Set, for columns:
> [org.hibernate.mapping.Column(userses)]

It seems like you chose the Hibernate Core generation type in Hibernate
Tools. Use the JPA version next time. The error is that the usereses
property of the Occupation class is an untyped Set. If it was declared as
a Set<User>, it would not complain about this anymore.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

database 3536 (20081019) __________