I have already asked before, but maybe nobody has read it ;-)

I still have not found a solotion how to set the Locale in Tapestry5 depending
on the domain name/subdomain.

In Tapestry4 using Hivemind, the ThreadLocale could be injected into a service
etc...

In Tapestry5 + Spring I don't know how this can be done.

Is there a documentation somewhere which services exist in Tapestry5 and how
they can be accessed?

I am missing some documentation on the different methods and name conventions
inside the AppEngine ....

Thanks!

Toby