yes thanks for the response,

the problem i am having is, i wrote some code to do a zone update from a
text field 'onKeyup' event using the T5-Components mixin "OnEvent"

and in the javascript they use to make the ajax call they are not encoding
the context data, so when the URLEncoder goes to decode it breaks on strings
with any character that isnt in the SAFE character array defined in
URLEncoderImpl

hope this description helps
-jeff