Thanks DH,

but the problem is still there.

if you look at html code generated for a page in browser it will be
something like this :

<form>
*<script .... />  :: Tapestry add link to Tapestry.js  here.*

</form>
*<script type="text/javascript">
      .....   :: Tapestry registers validations to form inputs here
</script>*

if i add the code like in wiki pages on top of my page before form :

Tapestry.Validator.int = function(field, message)

i will get the javascript error that Tapestry object undefined because the
link to Tapestry.js is after this code.

if i add the code after form object.  i will get the error during Tapestry
Validation Registration. because it is not able to find my new validation
method yet. :(

--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi