Hi,

I'm load testing my T5 application in a Jboss server. Using jmeter with 50
threads making an HTTP request to a tapestry page that has medium
processing, the application stops responding after 5k - 7k requests. It's
weird because a new request stays waiting for ever, but the server doesn't
use any cpu... the application server doesn't hangs, because jmx-console or
web-console for example still responded... only the t5 app stops responding.

This is my environment:
Ubuntu Server 8.04
java version "1.6.0_06"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode)
Jboss 4.2.3.GA-jdk6
Tapestry 5.0.15

And Application defaults is configured with page pool hard limit to 60 (the
other values aren't set).

Any ideas of what is happening? If more information is needed, please ask me
to.

Regards.