Hi friends, This is the extension of my earlier mail. I have used deligate
also in the form like the following

<form action="" jwcid="@aForm" listener="listener:onWordSubmit"
delegate="bean:delegate"

                      clientValidationEnabled="ognl:clientValidationEnabled"

and I have configured the beans in the page like the following

<bean name="required" class="org.apache.tapestry.form.validator.Required"/>

<bean name="delegate" class="org.apache.tapestry.valid.ValidationDelegate"
/>

still there is no luck. kindly help me. Thanking you all.

Warm regards,

Muralidhar Y

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
India Main:  +91 9949495511

India Fax:   +91 9949495522

Kensium

200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100

Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.

  _____