Hi everybody again.

I need to pass a list of literals as parameter of a custom component. Look
like this:

t:newBeanColumn t:id="formpersonales"  object="datosPersonales"
numColumns="1-3-5-2"

That literal (1-3-5-2) are 4 numbers that i need to process, but tapestry
give me an exception. Is there any way to pass several literals as
parameters?

I have been looking deeply into the mailing list forum, but i haven't found
anything about that. Thanks a lot in advance for the support