Hi,
i get an error during contribute method invocation, using T5 IOC in my
application.
I don't use T5 core and other, simply get Registry via builder, inspired to
code stored on the tapestry wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToIocOnly) and code of
TapestryFilter/ServletApplicationInitializer classes, and add my modules
(that contains some binding, building and contributing method).

this is the complete error message:
Error invoking service builder method
org.jspe.web.configuration.JSPEModule.buildRequestHandlerService(List,
Logger) (at JSPEModule.java:57) (for service 'RequestHandlerService'): Error
invoking service contribution method
org.jspe.web.configuration.JSPEModule.contributeRequestHandlerService(Configuration,
AssetManager, PageLoader): No service implements the interface
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.Configuration.

My code of contribute and builder method pairs, is:
        public static RequestHandlerService
buildRequestHandlerService(List<RequestHandler> contributions,
                        Logger serviceLog){

                return new HttpRequestHandlerService(contributions, serviceLog);
        }
        public static void
contributeRequestHandlerService(Configuration<RequestHandler> configuration,

                                @InjectService("AssetManager") AssetManager
assetManager,

                                @InjectService("PageLoader") PageLoader
pageLoader){
                configuration.add(new JspRequestHandler(pageLoader));
                configuration.add(new AssetRequestHandler(assetManager));
        }

Someone have an idea of cause for my error?? Only contribute methods fails,
builder e binder methods works fine.

ps:AssetManager and PageLoader is my services, no Tapestry object, only
Logger is a Tapestry built-in service called.

Tnx

Marco.