Hi

I am writing an application where I am streaming data to the client.
In tapestry 5.0.6 i used ActionRenderResponseGenerator to solve this.
Now I tried to upgrade to the latest version of T5 and found out that I cannot use this class as a return Type for an Action anymore. I've seen that I should use StreamResponse instead. But the problem is, that the stream response needs to return an input stream. For small files this works great, but i need to stream several larger files within a ZipStream. The simplest thing would be to get a reference to the response output stream.
Does anyone have an Idea how this can be achived.
Besides this small problem I have to say tapestry 5 is really great and a big step forward in the way how to develop webapps in java.

Kind regards,
        Robert