java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception while obtaining a
class file for...

for what?

Koka Kiknadze schrieb:
Hi,
I have the same problem with 5.0.15 when trying to inject spring bean. Did
you find solution? I get the following message

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception while obtaining a
class file for...

displayed in my browser (no errors in log file)

If I remove @Inject all works fine. With the @Inject my log states:

INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
INFO: ContextListener: contextInitialized()
INFO: SessionListener: contextInitialized().

So spring context gets initializated OK.

TYA