Em Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:31:03 -0300, shymon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

But can I use @BeginRender if i use template?

Yes.

And i have to use template because I need to use <t:zone>.

The component would be used inside the Zone, rendering the nested lists.

As I know it is not possible to write tapestry components through Writer.

It is possible. Take a look at the If Tapestry component.

My question is: is it possible to use template and write only part of markup with Writer?

I think so, but I haven't tested and I'm not completely sure. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java