Hello Maximilian,

I openned a JIRA issue on that point, it has been fixed in a snapshot of 5.0.16. What version are you using ?

José

Maximilian Weißböck a écrit :
We are having trouble with UTF-8 encoded Strings like "Weißböck"  using the
t:mixins="autocomplete".

Using a grid the name is all ok, no encoding problem, but using the mixin the
encoding is broken.

Any hints to where the problem may be or where should start investigating?

The data is ok in the onProvideCopletionsFrom(String partial)  methode but is
broken

on the web page. All pages and content type is encoded utf-8

Thanks, Max

DI Maximilian Weißböck
Competence Center Manager

Sphinx IT Consulting GmbH