I want to use jfreechart in my app and found an example on wiki. So I have
the code below. But onChart(final int width, final int height, Object...
rest){} never got executed, tapestry complaint there is no event handler. I
then dropped in a onChart(){} (without any parameters) and it worked. Can
somebody explain why? How can I pass in the parameters? Thanks a lot!

public StreamResponse onChart(final int width, final int height, Object...
rest) {

.

}

public Link getChart3() {

        return _resources.createEventLink("chart", false, new
Object[]{"600", "400", "aa", "39", "bb", "12", "cc", "12", "dd", "4"});