The latest release of Tapestry, Tapestry 5.0.16 (Release Candidate),
is now available.

Tapestry 5.0.16 is the release candidate; we encourage users to
download this version. In about a month, the Tapestry PMC will run a
vote to grant it release status, barring any blocker bugs (critical
bugs with no workaround).

In the two months since the previous release, we've addressed over 80
issues, including many bugs and a few last minute improvements. New
features include a LinkSubmit component (dearly missed from Tapestry
4), new support for reporting Ajax errors on the client side, smarter
client-side validation, support for several new locales, and much new
documentation.

With a release candidate out, and a final release reasonably immanent
(that is, 5.0.16 will likely be the final release as well) it's time
to start publicizing Tapestry.  Any of you who blog should start
blogging about Tapestry 5. Anybody who has thought of speaking to a
Java User's Group: now's a good time, and help in presenting is
available. Now that 5.0 is effectively a done deal, it's time to start
making the Java world more aware of what Tapestry has to offer!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship