I read part http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/assets.html where a
new creation of an asset type was mentioned. I created a new asset type
which gets its stuff from file system (wonder why this is not supported out
of the box?).

So I did:
-FileSystemResource extends AbstractResource
-AssetFileSystem implements AssetFactory

But I cannot find the last step to ad it to the viable AssetSource. By
default it seems that AssetSourceImpl is active which only supports context
and classpath style. So how do I ad my new Asset type to the AssetSource and
how do I register so I can use something like
@Path("filesystem:/foo/bar.png") annotation?

-----
manuel aldana
aldana((at))gmx.de