Hello everybody

I meet a problem when developing a web app for a client. The problem is:

I want to return a component in ajax event handler by base on component name, id. At the coding time, I don't know what component should be returned and how many components in web app (it means my client can embed their components into web app in the future without changing my code). I think I will create a component, base on class name, in java file (not define in tml) and then return it in event handler. However, I know it is imposible in T5 when I browse the mailling list.

Do you have any solution or idea for the problem? Please share with me.

Thanks.

Tuan Cuong.