I have created a component, SingleInputRowTable,
which is just a loop over a TextField component for
inputting a list of numbers.

The validation on the input numbers varies from case to case.
So, I would like to pass in a validator to SingleInputRowTable for the embedded
TextField component.

When I added  parameter

  @Parameter(defaultPrefix = BindingConstants.VALIDATE,required=false)
        private FieldValidator<Object> validate;
to SingleInputRowTable.java
and specified the embedded TextField.valdate to inherit from above,
the following exception occurred.

Could not convert 'required,min=0' into a component parameter binding:
Component 'credit/CDSSpread:singleinputrowtable' is not a field (it does not
implement the Field interface) and may not be used with the validate: binding
prefix.

The SingleInputTableRow.java does not implement the  interface Field.

Is there an easy way to pass in a validator to SingleInputRowTable (or
  do away with  hardcoding the validate parameter of the embedded TextField)?

Thanks in advance for any assistance !

Shing

Home page : http://www.lombok.demon.co.uk/