Hey All,

I'm getting a NullPointerException when the palette component in 5.0.16:

        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.util.SelectModelRenderer.option(SelectModelRenderer.java:49)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Palette$SelectedRenderer.render(Palette.java:147)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$RenderPhaseEventHandler$1.render(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:164)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueImpl.run(RenderQueueImpl.java:72)

I'm populating the palette using the code below:

selectEncoder = new
GenericValueEncoder<StringBean>(this.spreadsheetHeaders);
selectModel = new GenericSelectModel<StringBean>(this.spreadsheetHeaders,
StringBean.class, "value", "value", propertyAccess);

Am I using this correctly?

Thanks,
Zack