On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Joachim Van der Auwera
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!
> (indeed, only adding a newline) the styling is correct in IE7 as well.
> Now I obviously have the additional problem that tapestry removes
> unnecessary whitespace, making the "obvious" solution not work.

You can disable the Tapestry removing unnecessary whitespace with

public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(
           MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration) {
   configuration.add("tapestry.compress-whitespace", "false"); // turn off it
}

> Anybody encountered something similar of has any clues towards a fix?

Regarding Internet Explorer, it's not difficult to find out why it is
so hated by anyone that has HTML/CSS/Javascript writing as part of
their lives . . .

--
Thiago