>Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <thiagohp <at>
> gmail.com> writes:

> Em Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:43:37 -0300,
>Henrik Schlanbusch <henrik <at> enovate.no>
> escreveu:
>
> > Is it possible in T5 to get hold
>of page
> > instances without using injected
>properties, but through string
> > identifiers like in T4?
>
> Using @InjectPage is the T5 way to
>do it, but it is possible that there is
> some way to do what you want. I'm
just curious about what would be the
> advantage of doing it using identifiers
>(besides using something you're
> already familiar with, of course. :)).

Hi Thiago

I am doing this because I have one controller in the
application that holds a
mapping between object types and page ids.
When I create an object of any type,
the system will ask the controller to get
a page that renders this object
correctly. If I do this through annotations
I have to have a page full of all
pages as annotated properties, and then add
these properties to a map where I
map object type and page, which is a bit
heavy I think. Now I have a spring
injected map that simply maps com.somepackage.
SomeObject->SomeObjectEditor. So
when an instance of SomeObject has been created,
I ask the map for the correct
editor (which returns the logical name of the page),
and set the object as a
model on that page before returning it from my
action method.

Does that make sense to you? Maybe the pattern
isn't good? I do not know, but it
works. :-)

Henrik