Hello,

I am using Tapestry 4.0.2 and Vignette Portal with JSR-168 implementation.

I am trying to generate a link that will automatically "Maximize" the
Portlet window when clicked while switching to a new tapestry page.

I injected ActionResponse into the target page and implemented
beginRender and endRender methods in it.  However, the ActionResponse
itself seems to never be set when just switching to the page.   What
am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Robert