Hi,

I've just moved from 5.0.15 to 5.0.17.  I now find I get this:

Render queue error in BeginRender[Administration:pagelink_1]: Error persisting field SearchMetadata:allKeywords: Persistent fields may not be updated until after the page has finished loading. This may be due to a persistent field with a default value. The default value should be removed.

I want to initialise various things and I'm afraid some of those things are persistant fields. My current code has these in the constructor for the class. Even if I change this to a method and use @PageLoaded it still doesn't like it.

Where are persistant fields now supposed to be initialised? Why was this change made?

thanks,
p.