I found the problem is located inside linksubmit.js. The function
createHidden() was never called. I don't know if this is because I missed
something or just a bug?

---------------------------

createHidden : function()
 {
 var hidden = new Element("input", { "type":"hidden",
 "name": this.element.id + ":hidden",
 "value": this.element.id});

 this.element.insert({after:hidden});
 },

onClick : function(event)
 {
 // Tapestry.debug("LinkSubmit #{id} clicked.", this.element);

 Event.stop(event);

 var onsubmit = this.form.onsubmit;

 if (onsubmit == undefined || onsubmit.call(window.document, event))
 {
 this.createHidden();
 this.form.submit();
 }