hi there,

i'm currently implementing a project with T5 with spring2. i wonder how do i
invalidate a particular ASO object within a session? because in my session i
have few ASO on user transaction. until certain time, i want to invalidate
some specific ASO, how do i do that? i've tried using appstatemanager in
appmodule. but in my T5 page code, what is the appropriate way to do it?
please advise.

regards
wesleywj2