Hi,

As I figured out @Persist will basically store the value in the
session/flash for _this_ specific page.

Let's say I created simple CRUD, where on the "List" page I am showing all
records.
When adding new record after onSuccess() I want to put some flash message
i.e. "Your record was created succesfully!" and return List.class so user
will get to "List" page automatically.

And user should see this flash message. But how can I do do that? Is there
some existing mechanism to use for that? As I mentioned above, @Persist will
not work, as we are working with different pages. And @ApplicationState is
an overkill, because I basically need only flash message.
Any other options?

Thanks!