Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing a strange behaviour regarding localization. As usual I've got two localization catalogs in my WEB-INF directory:

app.properties
app_de.properties

I've got some unit tests using the PageTester initialized like this:
tester = new PageTester(appPackage, appName, "src/main/webapp");
tester.setPreferedLanguage(Locale.GERMANY);

When running the tests and rendering a page with a localized message in it, on my development machine (running Mac OS X) the german message is rendered as expected.

However on the integration machine (using Linux) only [[missing key: *]] errors are rendered in the unit tests (not even falling back to the default catalog). Any ideas why this happens? (Java and Maven versions are identical)

Cheers
Daniel