Ah .. thanks Howard. I was looking at the IoC module pages and skipped the
front altogether.

One minor html note .. on the tapestry-core pages, the Tapestry Logo doesn't
lead back to the front page. For example, the logo on
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/BeanEditForm.htmlleads
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/which
is a raw Apache/2.2.10 directory listing.

Thanks,

-Luther