@Jonathan

That works for me. Maven clean and then install.

I'm using Eclipse with M2 and Jetty plugins ... and have components and
properties files that load correctly from the resources dirs --- so my src
dirs were setup correctly. For whatever reason, after a Maven clean and
install ... my pages are now visible from the resources dir.

I even dropped Home.tml back into my webapp dir and left the other pages in
the resources dirs and the app works just fine. I explicitly checked the
target WAR file and work directories and sure enough, only Home.tml exists
in the root directory ... so I think its working as expected.

Thanks,

-Luther