Shaowei Mao-2 wrote:

> Is there way i can replace current dojo packaged in tapestry jar with dojo
> 1.2.2 and add dijit?

I'm tring to make some dijit examples working (for a generated with appfuse
project) but no success yet :-((
as far as i read dojoSource and dojoPath should be set on the  Shell
component http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/Shell.html but
still doesnt work and get warnings like
WARN [http-8080-2] Asset.service(241) | Classpath resource
'/dojo-0.4.3/parser.js' does not exist.
obviously im missing something and will be very happy if someone show us how
this should be done