Hi guys,
I don't think it is possible to use Tapestry that way. As I have learned
(and hopefully did not completely get wrong) from a Tapestry lesson once
held by Igor and Renat, Tapestry determines the site's structure (i.e
pages, components etc.) on application startup. For performance reasons
this structure is static. But maybe I am proven wrong by someone more
competent?
Regards nillehammer