Hi Jonathan,

thanks for your quick response.
As you asked I uploaded classes I hit the problem in.

Small description: One of my sub-application is Teacher (should be able to
provide a word in foreign language and accept user's answer checks wheather
it is correct)

When user logs in, clicks teacher link is redirected to AvailabaleSets
(which is wrapped by TeacherBorder).

T5.zip file uploaded and it contains:
 - Border.java
 - Border.tml (pagelinks to all stuff provided by my app)

 - TeacherBorder.java
 - TeacherBorder.tml (contains all links to navigate my Teacher
sub-application - i.e. TeacherMode - resposnible for 'asking question',
registering results etc)

 - AvailableSets.java
 - AvailableSets.tml (displays available sets containg words)

 - TeacherModePage1.java
 - TeacherModePage1.tml (lets user to choose the word's set and decide about
the questioning mode (mingled or the sequence of words had been added to the
set) )

 - TeacherModePage2.java
 - TeacherModePage2.tml (displays questions and lets to type in answers)

TeacherModePage1.java contains the following line:
 private TeacherMode teacherMode = new TeacherMode();

I belived that when new page would be displayed (whe user clicks TeacherMode
in TeacherBorder) a brand new TeacherMode instance would be returned but is
not. And is not because all the classes are already instantiated and T5
gives them back to the user for efficiency.

Please keep in mind this is just the beggining of the work, so not
everything is like it should be from architectural point of view (i.e.
@Persist will be replaced by onPassvate and onActivate). I just wanted to
see how it works.

If any more details are reqiured let me know.

Thanks in advance http://www.nabble.com/file/p21009484/T5.zip T5.zip