Em Mon, 15 Dec 2008 03:17:19 -0300, thermus <msch...@gmail.com> escreveu:

What is the proper way to handle a form post to a Tapestry page from an
external application?  I know how to encode the parameters in the URL and
use the onActivate context, but in this case, the data being passed from the external application will exceed the URL length limit so I need to use post.

Inject the Request and use it to get the parameter values, just like you would do without Tapestry. Tapestry adds a hidden field with some values you better not try to deal with them. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java