You can also add parameters to the t:beaneditform.

something like ...

<t:beaneditform ... add="cancel,delete">
    <t:parameter name="cancel">
      <input type="submit" name="cancel" value="Cancel">
    </t:parameter>
    <t:parameter name="delete">
      <input type="submit" name="delete" value="Delete">
    </t:parameter>
</t:beaneditform>

or

<t:beaneditform ... add="both">
    <t:parameter name="both">
      <t:pagelink page="cancelPage">Cancel</t:pagelink>
      <t:actionlink t:id="delete">Delete</t:actionlink>
    </t:parameter>
</t:beaneditform>

Generally, you can put most anything you'd like within the t:parameter tags.

-Luther