Martijn,

I get the rationale which is why I have other cookies that are marked as secure; however, the JSESSIONID cookie has a special use by the JSP server and is used for associating a user with a session so it should always be passed unsecured just to keep the user associated with the proper clustered server and with the proper backend mapping. The more secure cookies can be used for other uses.

Keith