Hi,
it must be too much Christmas cheer, but I am not sure how to jump to a non-Tapestry URL in the same web app.

A little background: We have an old application written in Struts 1.1. I have written my own Login page, called the old code to the user validation and updating of the session. This all works ala Kent Tong's eBook on Tap4. Now I want to jump to main struts page of my app.

My onSuccess() method needs to return a Link or a URL, but according to the docs, the URL should be used for completely external addresses (e.g. google.com).

Can I inject a Link (LinkImpl is in the internal package, and so unusable)?
Or should I generate a relative URL?

Thanks and Happy New Year to one and all,
Jonathan O'Connor