Hi all, I have search the mail archive and google to look for this ,
but no luck , not much info on this.

Let me describe the problem first, take Grid as example , when user
click page 2 , it may need to wait for 1-3 seconds (if the server
response is slow) ,  but there is no progress bar or similar effect to
inform user that Action is in progress .

Any example , I have an ActionLink which will clear all the field on
the screen when user click on it. Sometimes, the click take 1-2
seconds to take effect , during the 1-2 seconds , user are not
informed that there is a delay, and they may click on other links or
other components, or even make the 2nd click.

my question how to we do to have a progress bar-like thing to let the
user know that there is delay ..

Thanks ..

CG