wow.

Let me get this straight - to get scala to work with T5, all you did was
use scala source files and the scala maven plugin??? That's it!?!

If that's all it takes I guess the reason is that scala files compile
directly to normal java classes, and that's all done by maven. Man
that's awesome!

http://thegodcode.net