I'm in the process of rebuilding tapestry.formos.com (the server that
runs continuous integration builds, hosts the Maven snapshot
repository and the nightly project documentation).

I've hit a bunch of snags moving from an old version of CentOS to a
new version of Ubuntu, so it'll be down through the weekend.

My goal for this server is to go beyond CI and make it an auxiliary
community site for Tapestry: hosting SVN, JIRA, Confluence and project
home pages for any interested Tapestry projects (that can't be hosted
directly at Apache).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship