Hi,

2009/1/7 Francois Armand <farm...@linagora.com>

> So, for now, what I REALLY need and want with priority #1 is a lot of
> documentation on "how using AJAX with T5 the right way": general pifalls to
> avoid, what information are available (state of the server view of the DOM
> on XHR, etc), what are all the differences with normal request (you don't
> have access to a bunch of things), etc.

and several small EXAMPLES with comments/explanations that should be
available in a Ajax tutorial. Right now, one must hunt for the T5 projects
available on the net, download and examine them. Some of them you will find
outdated and for none of them one can not be sure if they are done "the
right way". Can a list of such educational examples be made in a new thread?

Cheers,
Borut