Hi,

Your wording is a little vague.  You probably want to use the Block
component.  For pages from onEvent, they can be anything, and you can return
Strings or MyPage.class to get to the new page.  For components, you have to
list them in the source of your page class and/or page template.
When you stick them inside a <Block> tag in your template, they are not
rendered until specified elsewhere.
The ChenilleKit Tab Panel is a good example of using this.

Also look at the Delegate component.
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/Delegate.html

This is about as Dynamic as it gets, without a fair amount of
warranty-voiding magic.

"Static Structure, Dynamic Content"