We are starting to use zones a lot more and they are a great and simple concept. I was wondering if anyone had any comments or had put any legwork towards these simple enhancements.

1) updatingEffects
along the lines of the showEffect and updateEffect currently supported, except that this would be an effect to run while the zoneManager was fetching the content (ajax request).

 Could be as simple as a modal gray out, with a loading spinner...
 or completely remove previous content, and replace with "Loading..."

2) no outstanding updates
if I keep clicking on a link while the zone is still fetching the new content, it will keep firing off ajax calls.. add a way to ignore new update requests, until the currently running one finishes..