I still am using T4 with dojo-0.4.3 and the tapestry script eFrastructure that
tacos has taken advantage of.

That should indicate a boat load plenty of loyalty... and thank.

It would be nice to see some humble support for these though.

One of my most recent peeves was the lack of a coordinate api for determining
where a dom is actually positioned... I had to drill into my layers and get the
ID's and calculate each position recursively up the dom tree... and create my
own geometry mgt api for convenient calculations.
- cheers
Best regards Ken in nashua
Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009