hi there,

i 've wondered how to change the background color of the <tr> element based
on data?

normally we just override the css, but on my case, when my data is
populated; one of my column is a fixed string. based on this column value i
will have a unique background color for it. so how do it i do it with T5's
grid?

example:

i have column no,name and tag. tag is the column with some fixed value
(constant). when the tag column value is "DP", i want that row to be filled
with red background color. other tag will have different color.

no | name | tag |
.1  | John  | DP  |