We can always query the HibernateSessionSource service for the Configuration and get a PersistentClass from it. From there I believe we can get all the information we need.

Cheers,

Uli

Alejandro Scandroli schrieb:
I think this would be quite difficult to implement in
tapestry-hibernate without parsing hibernate's metadata and storing it
in some kind of metadata container, which is what Trails is doing.

Alejandro.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo