Hi folks!After a while Im writting again, I hope this time with enough
details.

My mission was buid a small support screen where a user logs and has access
to a list of users of the client.
The details:
1) The url is used to define the client (a.t5.com is one and b.t5.com is
another client)
2) The user needs to log in
3) If, after login, the user changes the url, it must logoff or something,
but the new client must be loaded
4) The users belong to one and only one client

After a long brawl with documentations, I finally found a small solution
(wich I dunno how to code neighter if it is correct), and I would like to
have a help:

1) Create a MyContextService, wich has an ApplicationState object
2) Create a @Private annotation (Dispatcher docs, but not clear how to
finish it)
3) Create 2 pages, one to login and another to list, wich extends
MyContextService
4) Create a dispatcher, wich extends MyContextService

the idea:
1) Dispatcher is called, identify the client and set/reset it
2) If user is logged (didn't decided this part yet) it validates the Client
- User relation
3) If not logged, check if has a submit and try to login
4) If now the user is not logged, forward in server side to the login
5) Dispatcher forward to list

So, the questions:
1) How to finish up the @Private? (
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToControlAccess) I dunno what to
ser in the type for instance
2) How to server-side forward?
3) Using ASO (or AOS?) in a super class, isn't the same (and so useless to
do) to have a protected static property in MyContextService?

Thanks in advance folks!

--
Sidney G B Ferreira
Desenvolvedor Web - Tibox Innovations