Ive copy pasted most of code.UserSession (interface) and UserSessionImpl
(class) are almost empty, just the method in the link returning true always.

The binding I tried with the binder, before the binding of the application.

Thiago: I've readed it and there's no problem, but when a copy-paste fails
it's confusing.

I'll post the sources in a moment...