Yes, I got it working and released it as JumpStart 4.0 ( http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/installation.html ). You develop with OpenEJB and can still deploy to JBoss. I'm working on expanding the deployment servers list. The next one will be Glassfish. With any luck I'll also add Geronimo and Tomcat/OpenEJB.

Cheers,
Geoff