You can contribute to the HibernateSessionSource service. Your
contributions are objects that are used to configure the Hibernate.
Such objects can decide what mode ("production" vs. "development") you
are in, and set the correct values for various Hibernate Configuration
properties.

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Graham Ford <grahamjf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way of setting the hibernate configuration file for the
> HibernateModule? For example in my src/main/resources I want the config to
> point to a live database, but for testing a different database. Is there a
> way of doing this, without having to configure hibernate myself and then
> adding it to the HibernateModule?
>
> Thanks,
> Graham

Howard M. Lewis Ship