I would like to integrate a fully featured forum (administrators, preview
messages, avatars etc) into my tapestry web app.  The site has an existing
registered user base so the forum software should provide single sign on
(i.e. once logged in to the main site you dont have to login seperately to
the forum).  I really want to avoid hand rolling my own forum if possible.

Has anyone had experience integrating something like this into their
Tapestry web app, and if so do you have any recommendations?