Hi Hugo,

perhaps you do not need ajax at all. The meta tag <meta
http-equiv="refresh" content="5; URL=myWaitingPage"> might come in
handy. This tag causes the browser to wait a certain amount of seconds
before it requests the url. You could implement "myWaitingPage" to check
whether the operation finished. If yes it would redirect to the result
page, if not it would redirect to itself.

Hope this helps. Regards, nillehammer
--
http://www.winfonet.eu

http://www.winfonet.eu